Below is list of all the screenplays I have written. Click the links for a full synopsis.
BANDS ON THE RUN
Logline: Two bands, two vans, eight gigs, eight cities, four tires stolen, one venue foreclosed, one bar brawl, ungrounded wires, rain storms, missed exits, broken strings… and stories for a lifetime.
- Genre: Comedy
- Length: 89 pages
- Think: This Is Spinal Tap meets Airheads
Logline: During World War II, grizzled Manhattan private detective Abbott Meade is hired to investigate the death of Nikola Tesla, and is thrust into an international race to recover Tesla’s most destructive invention before the Nazi’s and a mad scientist can use it to change the course of history.
- Genre: Historical Sci-fi Action/Adventure
- Length: 105 pages
- Think: The Temple of Doom meets The Mummy
Logline: On the last day of college in the Spring of 1997, a group of students at college radio station get drunk, get high, fall in love, fight, make up and make out one last time before entering the real world.
- Genre: Coming-of-age Comedy
- Length: 90 pages
- Think: Dazed & Confused meets Empire Records
Logline: Ten years after a cocky college football star crashes and burns in the NFL, he returns to his hometown and struggles to lead a group of castoffs and misfits to one last shot at glory in the upstart Arena Football League.
- Genre: Sports Comedy
- Length: 106 pages
- Think: The Replacements meets Bull Durham
Logline: An aging laid off auto worker reluctantly takes a job at a fast-paced call center to make ends meet, and befriends a troubled high-school drop-out.
- Genre: Drama
- Length: 94 pages
- Think: Gran Torino meets The Visitor
A LIFE IN FINER CLOTHING
Logline: On a book tour, a woman who published her Grandmother’s Great Depression-era journals meets an elderly man who helps her uncover a past she never expected to find.
- Genre: Historical Mystery/Romance
- Length: 91 pages
- Think: Atonement meets The Notebook
ED PINKERTON SAVES THE FUTURE
Logline: A man accidentally invents a time machine, travels into the future and learns of a horrific fate for his small town, but each time he attempts to change the present, the future gets even worse as his own life hangs in the balance.
- Genre: Comedic sci-fi adventure
- Length: 98 pages
- Think: Back To The Future meets Groundhog Day
Logline: When childhood best friends become fierce political rivals, the race for mayor in their small hometown becomes the battleground for one of the dirtiest campaigns ever run.
- Genre: Political Satire/Comedy
- Length: 93 Pages
- Think: Welcome To Mooseport meets Wag The Dog
MY SUMMER VACATION
Logline: On the verge of thirty, an out-of-shape office worker has six months to get ready for his first vacation in twenty years.
- Genre: Comedy/Drama
- Length: 101 pages
- Think: Garden State meets Kicking & Screaming (1995)
ADOPTED (1/2 HR. TV PILOT)
Logline: The Dombrowski family, mortgage under water, credit card bills piling up, divorce on the horizon, struggle to make their American dream come true: by adopting athletically gifted teenagers in hopes of cashing on their professional careers.
- Genre: Dark/Satirical Comedy
- Length: 31 pages
- Think: The Blind Side meets East Bound & Down
THE BLACK SKY (1 HR. TV PILOT)
Logline: In a dystopian future where civilization has crumbled and corporations run amok, a for-hire soldier has 24-hours to hunt down and bring back a doctor to save his bosses life in exchange for economic freedom for himself and his wife.
- Genre: Sci-Fi/Drama/Adventure
- Length: 44 pages
- Think: Escape from New York meets The Road